OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:21
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:19
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:18
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:18 I have been called on. And i have arrived
HEY RIVERNE
Name aint going away
WHO INPC ARE WE TALKING ABOUTTTTTTT!!!!!
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Abt Maddy’s non-existent one
How abt my inpc if I create one I'll send the pfps I made through owl

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:24 Hehehe

Hey River
AND BRIIII
RIVERNE!!!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:26
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:24 Hehehe

Hey River
AND BRIIII
RIVERNE!!!
Talking about River,

Where is he?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:26
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:26
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:24 Hehehe

Hey River
AND BRIIII
RIVERNE!!!
Talking about River,

Where is he?
:'(
SO I JUST DONT EXIST???

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:27
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:26
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:26
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:24 Hehehe

Hey River
AND BRIIII
RIVERNE!!!
Talking about River,

Where is he?
:'(
SO I JUST DONT EXIST???
OMG I'm sooooooooooooo sry Meli!!!
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cryhappy: :cryhappy: :cryhappy: :cryhappy: :cryhappy:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:27
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:27
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:26
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:26
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:24 Hehehe

Hey River
AND BRIIII
RIVERNE!!!
Talking about River,

Where is he?
:'(
SO I JUST DONT EXIST???
OMG I'm sooooooooooooo sry Meli!!!
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cryhappy: :cryhappy: :cryhappy: :cryhappy: :cryhappy:
:cryhappy: :cryhappy:

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
I am here i was letting my dog out. Sorry! Hey Lav!

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:30 I am here i was letting my dog out. Sorry! Hey Lav!
Awww a dog!! Hey

OOC Let's Chat!
Your man's here @Laverne Taylor

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."