OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:12
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:12
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:11

Dont ask Laas
Who’s chat noir?
MIRACULOUS
LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR
SO YOUR SHIPPING MELI WITH HIM? :shock:
EXACTLYY

but he's soo good lookinggg!!
I....I THINK WE'VE GONE MAD.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
WAIT WHO'S INPC WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:16
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:12
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:12

Who’s chat noir?
MIRACULOUS
LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR
SO YOUR SHIPPING MELI WITH HIM? :shock:
EXACTLYY

but he's soo good lookinggg!!
I....I THINK WE'VE GONE MAD.
Yep, I’m outta here. Gonna finish some replies until my cousins come.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:17
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:16
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:12
MIRACULOUS
LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR
SO YOUR SHIPPING MELI WITH HIM? :shock:
EXACTLYY

but he's soo good lookinggg!!
I....I THINK WE'VE GONE MAD.
Yep, I’m outta here. Gonna finish some replies until my cousins come.
SURE BYEEE

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
I have been called on. And i have arrived

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:18 I have been called on. And i have arrived
HEY RIVERNE
Name aint going away

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:18
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:18 I have been called on. And i have arrived
HEY RIVERNE
Name aint going away
WHO INPC ARE WE TALKING ABOUTTTTTTT!!!!!
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:19
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:18
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:18 I have been called on. And i have arrived
HEY RIVERNE
Name aint going away
WHO INPC ARE WE TALKING ABOUTTTTTTT!!!!!
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
I DONT KNOW MELI
Here we go with the angry emoji again

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:20
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:19
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:18
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:18 I have been called on. And i have arrived
HEY RIVERNE
Name aint going away
WHO INPC ARE WE TALKING ABOUTTTTTTT!!!!!
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
I DONT KNOW MELI
Here we go with the angry emoji again
hehe

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:19
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:18
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:18 I have been called on. And i have arrived
HEY RIVERNE
Name aint going away
WHO INPC ARE WE TALKING ABOUTTTTTTT!!!!!
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Abt Maddy’s non-existent one