OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:57

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!
LET'S PRETEND IM NOT
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56

Exactly!
My sister rushed in, told me she had to go to the bathroom, and just....left.
Huh? What is that supposed to mean?
HOW DO I KNOW KIDS ARE WEIRD
excuse me???
Yeah! Even weirder than Ryder!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:02
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58

Huh? What is that supposed to mean?
HOW DO I KNOW KIDS ARE WEIRD
excuse me???
What happened?
Bri's sister rushed in, told her that she had to go to the bathroom, and just....left.
That's what she says anyways
oh....

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58

LET'S PRETEND IM NOT



My sister rushed in, told me she had to go to the bathroom, and just....left.
Huh? What is that supposed to mean?
HOW DO I KNOW KIDS ARE WEIRD
excuse me???
Yeah! Even weirder than Ryder!
Ok, then that's fine.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:02
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58

Huh? What is that supposed to mean?
HOW DO I KNOW KIDS ARE WEIRD
excuse me???
Yeah! Even weirder than Ryder!
Ok, then that's fine.....
GIRL FIND SOMEONE FOR MADS
ANYONE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:05
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:02
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00

HOW DO I KNOW KIDS ARE WEIRD
excuse me???
Yeah! Even weirder than Ryder!
Ok, then that's fine.....
GIRL FIND SOMEONE FOR MADS
ANYONE
Ryder suggested Taiki... The one who was eating flowers.... And mushrooms today

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:05
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:05
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:02
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00

excuse me???
Yeah! Even weirder than Ryder!
Ok, then that's fine.....
GIRL FIND SOMEONE FOR MADS
ANYONE
Ryder suggested Taiki... The one who was eating flowers.... And mushrooms today
HES DATING LEX

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:05
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:05
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:02
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:02
Yeah! Even weirder than Ryder!
Ok, then that's fine.....
GIRL FIND SOMEONE FOR MADS
ANYONE
Ryder suggested Taiki... The one who was eating flowers.... And mushrooms today
HES DATING LEX
Tell that to him, not to me

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:05
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:05
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:02

Ok, then that's fine.....
GIRL FIND SOMEONE FOR MADS
ANYONE
Ryder suggested Taiki... The one who was eating flowers.... And mushrooms today
HES DATING LEX
Tell that to him, not to me
SO what do we do now???
:cry2:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:09
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:05
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:05

GIRL FIND SOMEONE FOR MADS
ANYONE
Ryder suggested Taiki... The one who was eating flowers.... And mushrooms today
HES DATING LEX
Tell that to him, not to me
SO what do we do now???
:cry2:
Idk!!! :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
WAIT WAIT WAIT....
SO YOU GUYS ARE SHIPPING ME AND CHAT NOIR???

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."