Let's Chat!
LET'S PRETEND IM NOTMelissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:57ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56WITH CAT NOIRMelissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:51Candyland?Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:50He's.....sane?
That's weird...
Any progress on operation Maddie??
CANDYLAND!
My sister rushed in, told me she had to go to the bathroom, and just....left.Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56Exactly!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Huh? What is that supposed to mean?Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58LET'S PRETEND IM NOTMelissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:57ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56WITH CAT NOIRMelissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:51Candyland?Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:50
He's.....sane?
That's weird...
Any progress on operation Maddie??
CANDYLAND!
My sister rushed in, told me she had to go to the bathroom, and just....left.Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56Exactly!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
They’re still haven’t arrived
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
BROOO!!!!! opening Pinterest and searching for Chat NoirBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58LET'S PRETEND IM NOTMelissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:57ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56WITH CAT NOIRMelissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:51Candyland?Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:50
He's.....sane?
That's weird...
Any progress on operation Maddie??
CANDYLAND!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
HOW DO I KNOW KIDS ARE WEIRDLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58Huh? What is that supposed to mean?Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58LET'S PRETEND IM NOTMelissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:57ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!
My sister rushed in, told me she had to go to the bathroom, and just....left.Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:56Exactly!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
excuse me???Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00HOW DO I KNOW KIDS ARE WEIRDLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58Huh? What is that supposed to mean?Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58LET'S PRETEND IM NOT
My sister rushed in, told me she had to go to the bathroom, and just....left.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
What happened?Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00excuse me???Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00HOW DO I KNOW KIDS ARE WEIRDLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58Huh? What is that supposed to mean?Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58LET'S PRETEND IM NOT
My sister rushed in, told me she had to go to the bathroom, and just....left.
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
*smiles awkwardly*
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Bri's sister rushed in, told her that she had to go to the bathroom, and just....left.Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:01What happened?Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00excuse me???Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00HOW DO I KNOW KIDS ARE WEIRDLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58Huh? What is that supposed to mean?Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58
LET'S PRETEND IM NOT
My sister rushed in, told me she had to go to the bathroom, and just....left.
That's what she says anyways
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |