Let's Chat!
Yeah! Even weirder than Ryder!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00excuse me???Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00HOW DO I KNOW KIDS ARE WEIRDLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58Huh? What is that supposed to mean?Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58LET'S PRETEND IM NOT
My sister rushed in, told me she had to go to the bathroom, and just....left.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
oh....Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:02Bri's sister rushed in, told her that she had to go to the bathroom, and just....left.Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:01What happened?Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00excuse me???
That's what she says anyways
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Ok, then that's fine.....Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:02Yeah! Even weirder than Ryder!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00excuse me???Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00HOW DO I KNOW KIDS ARE WEIRDLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58Huh? What is that supposed to mean?Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:58
LET'S PRETEND IM NOT
My sister rushed in, told me she had to go to the bathroom, and just....left.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
GIRL FIND SOMEONE FOR MADSLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:02Ok, then that's fine.....Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:02Yeah! Even weirder than Ryder!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:00excuse me???
ANYONE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Ryder suggested Taiki... The one who was eating flowers.... And mushrooms todayBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:05GIRL FIND SOMEONE FOR MADSLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:02Ok, then that's fine.....Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:02Yeah! Even weirder than Ryder!
ANYONE
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
HES DATING LEXLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:05Ryder suggested Taiki... The one who was eating flowers.... And mushrooms todayBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:05GIRL FIND SOMEONE FOR MADSLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:02Ok, then that's fine.....
ANYONE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Tell that to him, not to meBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:06HES DATING LEXLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:05Ryder suggested Taiki... The one who was eating flowers.... And mushrooms todayBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:05GIRL FIND SOMEONE FOR MADS
ANYONE
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
SO what do we do now???Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:06Tell that to him, not to meBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:06HES DATING LEXLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:05Ryder suggested Taiki... The one who was eating flowers.... And mushrooms today
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Idk!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:09SO what do we do now???Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:06Tell that to him, not to meBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:06HES DATING LEXLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:05Ryder suggested Taiki... The one who was eating flowers.... And mushrooms today
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
WAIT WAIT WAIT....
SO YOU GUYS ARE SHIPPING ME AND CHAT NOIR???
SO YOU GUYS ARE SHIPPING ME AND CHAT NOIR???
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."