Let's Chat!
I'm so mad because I burn and need aloe ;n; I wish I didn't burn
Let's Chat!
AVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVAvery Gray wrote: 3 May 2026, 23:27 It’s so hot here compared to normally. Though it still gets too cold at night to open up our pool.![]()
Let's Chat!
Oh no! :cAsterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:32There's a second year Asterius???
I went checking the address book and it doesn't show anyone named Asterius. I don't think he graduated, cuz. X-X
Yeah, he didn't graduate-
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Don't we graduate / Go up a year in July As long as we're indexed?
Let's Chat!
Yeah, maybe he wasn't indexed. I can check, still got his user in my friends list.Lotus Lively wrote: 4 May 2026, 00:06 Don't we graduate / Go up a year in July As long as we're indexed?
@Asterius Deriabin-Reyes I applied for prefect like you pestered me to even though I doubt I got that big of a chance as a second year and a previous mistake as a first year. You happy?
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I'd had so many ideas for errands if I was prefect
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Now I'm scared XnX Really hope I can do it if I somehow get accepted
@Lotus Lively Yeah, he didn't graduated because he wasn't indexed.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
sameeee
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Going to log on as Ayuka again to look over everything for like, the third time as deciding whether I truly think I could do better with a different iNPC I actually put a plan behind or not.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."