OOC Let's Chat!

I'm so mad because I burn and need aloe ;n; I wish I didn't burn

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 May 2026, 23:27 It’s so hot here compared to normally. Though it still gets too cold at night to open up our pool. :lol:
AVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Aww, hope you feel better! <3

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:32
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 21:43 *Sigh*
I miss the second year Asterius.
There's a second year Asterius???

I went checking the address book and it doesn't show anyone named Asterius. I don't think he graduated, cuz. X-X

Yeah, he didn't graduate-
Oh no! :c

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Don't we graduate / Go up a year in July As long as we're indexed?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 May 2026, 00:06 Don't we graduate / Go up a year in July As long as we're indexed?
Yeah, maybe he wasn't indexed. I can check, still got his user in my friends list.

@Asterius Deriabin-Reyes I applied for prefect like you pestered me to even though I doubt I got that big of a chance as a second year and a previous mistake as a first year. You happy?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
I'd had so many ideas for errands if I was prefect :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 May 2026, 00:41 I'd had so many ideas for errands if I was prefect :lol:
Now I'm scared XnX Really hope I can do it if I somehow get accepted

@Lotus Lively Yeah, he didn't graduated because he wasn't indexed.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 May 2026, 00:41 I'd had so many ideas for errands if I was prefect :lol:
sameeee

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Going to log on as Ayuka again to look over everything for like, the third time as deciding whether I truly think I could do better with a different iNPC I actually put a plan behind or not.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."