Let's Chat!
Yesss!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:58pls make one!! pls!! ilvermony!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:57Idk...still confused....Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:57Well, i am making one! are you gonna anytime soon??Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Alright! Done!!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:58pls make one!! pls!! ilvermony!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:57Idk...still confused....Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:57Well, i am making one! are you gonna anytime soon??Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
Thanks for the advive Cassie, ig I'll do the same!
Lav me TOOOOO
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
TYSMMMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:59Alright! Done!!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:58pls make one!! pls!! ilvermony!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:57Idk...still confused....Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:57Well, i am making one! are you gonna anytime soon??Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
Thanks for the advive Cassie, ig I'll do the same!
Lav me TOOOOO
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Imo it isn't that hard, not if you know how to keep up with it. Sure, I'm with Taiki here, I don't go on Ayuka as much as Lex, taking their my PC, but it gives you interactions in another school, you can do activities at whatever school, etc. on that line. You can't roleplay it at Hogwarts unless the time calls for that, but they can still do activities at their schools. Everyone can have their point where they don't feel their character anymore as well, being where they deactivate to come as new, kinda like what I'm questioning right now.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
Let's Chat!
Ok thanks for the help!! rlly needed it!Ayuka Takahashi wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:00Imo it isn't that hard, not if you know how to keep up with it. Sure, I'm with Taiki here, I don't go on Ayuka as much as Lex, taking their my PC, but it gives you interactions in another school, you can do activities at whatever school, etc. on that line. You can't roleplay it at Hogwarts unless the time calls for that, but they can still do activities at their schools. Everyone can have their point where they don't feel their character anymore as well, being where they deactivate to come as new, kinda like what I'm questioning right now.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
You gonna make them at Mahoutokoro again, or...?Ayuka Takahashi wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:00Imo it isn't that hard, not if you know how to keep up with it. Sure, I'm with Taiki here, I don't go on Ayuka as much as Lex, taking their my PC, but it gives you interactions in another school, you can do activities at whatever school, etc. on that line. You can't roleplay it at Hogwarts unless the time calls for that, but they can still do activities at their schools. Everyone can have their point where they don't feel their character anymore as well, being where they deactivate to come as new, kinda like what I'm questioning right now.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
Let's Chat!
Idk, might look over all the schools again before deciding if I do go for a new iNPCKeiju Kusamitsu wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:03You gonna make them at Mahoutokoro again, or...?Ayuka Takahashi wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:00Imo it isn't that hard, not if you know how to keep up with it. Sure, I'm with Taiki here, I don't go on Ayuka as much as Lex, taking their my PC, but it gives you interactions in another school, you can do activities at whatever school, etc. on that line. You can't roleplay it at Hogwarts unless the time calls for that, but they can still do activities at their schools. Everyone can have their point where they don't feel their character anymore as well, being where they deactivate to come as new, kinda like what I'm questioning right now.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
Let's Chat!
Ahhhhh!!Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
User or screen name?Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:18Check this outFlame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:12 Guys! Help! I just made a discord account but don’t know anything about it! How do I join the HIO server?
What's your Discord lemme friend you
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
EMMI!!Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:06Ahhhhh!!Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam![]()
PC: Laasya Manjunath