Let's Chat!
You are from India? Julia?
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
Hey!
βΏΰΌΊ π―πΆππΆπ½πΆππ½πΎ πππππΆ ΰΌ»βΏ
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi
Let's Chat!
Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
SRH!!!Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:48In the whole IPL!!Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:26In GT vs PBKS or SRH vs KKR?
I do RCB first then GT lived in banglore before, from gujurat
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Well, i am making one! are you gonna anytime soon??Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
Idk...still confused....Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:57Well, i am making one! are you gonna anytime soon??Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Maddy! I'm boredddddddMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:57Idk...still confused....Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:57Well, i am making one! are you gonna anytime soon??Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
I treat Mira as someone to practise writing a different characteristic with. I don't put too much time in her but she can be useful when I want to participate in different activities etc. So for me, she's not that hard to deal with...Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
hru Ayuka?
Last edited by Cassie Jiang on 3 May 2026, 14:58, edited 1 time in total.
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
pls make one!! pls!! ilvermony!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:57Idk...still confused....Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:57Well, i am making one! are you gonna anytime soon??Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
ILVERMORNY is certainly a great choice!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball