Let's Chat!
The two of them were actually so cute though, I'm was honestly sad when I heard the news too.Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:38oooh spill the teaTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:37Someone their iNPC was dating before the person deactivated. They're still on the site as someone new, but believe me, the amounts of things that went on between them.Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:33Who is that....Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:32Ayuke still misses Rayne-Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:26 I don't wanna do it because I still got some things I hold in experience as my iNPC, but I'm not exactly feeling Ayuka anymore TnT
Kinda agreeing with y'all that there aren't enough boys
Let's Chat!
guys, how's Ethan Castellan sounding for my iNPC?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
It’s reminds me of the Percy Jackson books!! I say go for it
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Yeah, i took from that.....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Anything's amazing as long as it feels right to you!
Let's Chat!
I need cookies....
Let's Chat!
In the whole IPL!!Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:26In GT vs PBKS or SRH vs KKR?
I do RCB first then GT lived in banglore before, from gujurat
Let's Chat!
hi Ayuka!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
i would prolly do DC then GTJulia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:48In the whole IPL!!Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:26In GT vs PBKS or SRH vs KKR?
I do RCB first then GT lived in banglore before, from gujurat
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I really ain't active if both your iNPC and PC have more replies. Than again, I did join the site later. Keiju's on me though, I literally never go on him XuX