Let's Chat!
WICKETTT!!!!!!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Nice!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
TBH I didnt expect Esther to be Hufflepuff
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
I can't wait for GT vs PBKS to start!!
Who do you support??
Let's Chat!
What did you expect then?Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:23TBH I didnt expect Esther to be Hufflepuff
Last edited by Esther Meadows on 3 May 2026, 14:26, edited 1 time in total.
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
In GT vs PBKS or SRH vs KKR?
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
I don't wanna do it because I still got some things I hold in experience as my iNPC, but I'm not exactly feeling Ayuka anymore TnT
Kinda agreeing with y'all that there aren't enough boys
Kinda agreeing with y'all that there aren't enough boys
β½~Eklipse~βΎ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
GT FOREVER
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
ooohEsther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:26What did you expect then?Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:23TBH I didnt expect Esther to be HufflepuffI did expect that cause it suits her personality
Magnus is defo a Slytherin
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
PBKβ¦Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:27GT FOREVER
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |