OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:58
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:57
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
Well, i am making one! are you gonna anytime soon??
Idk...still confused....
pls make one!! pls!! ilvermony!!!
Yesss!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:58
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:57
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
Well, i am making one! are you gonna anytime soon??
Idk...still confused....
pls make one!! pls!! ilvermony!!!
Alright! Done!!
Thanks for the advive Cassie, ig I'll do the same!
Lav me TOOOOO

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:59
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:58
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:57
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
Well, i am making one! are you gonna anytime soon??
Idk...still confused....
pls make one!! pls!! ilvermony!!!
Alright! Done!!
Thanks for the advive Cassie, ig I'll do the same!
Lav me TOOOOO
TYSMM

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
Imo it isn't that hard, not if you know how to keep up with it. Sure, I'm with Taiki here, I don't go on Ayuka as much as Lex, taking their my PC, but it gives you interactions in another school, you can do activities at whatever school, etc. on that line. You can't roleplay it at Hogwarts unless the time calls for that, but they can still do activities at their schools. Everyone can have their point where they don't feel their character anymore as well, being where they deactivate to come as new, kinda like what I'm questioning right now.

✿༺ 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾 𝒜𝓎𝓊𝓀𝒶 ༻✿
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Ayuka Takahashi wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:00
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
Imo it isn't that hard, not if you know how to keep up with it. Sure, I'm with Taiki here, I don't go on Ayuka as much as Lex, taking their my PC, but it gives you interactions in another school, you can do activities at whatever school, etc. on that line. You can't roleplay it at Hogwarts unless the time calls for that, but they can still do activities at their schools. Everyone can have their point where they don't feel their character anymore as well, being where they deactivate to come as new, kinda like what I'm questioning right now.
Ok thanks for the help!! rlly needed it!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Ayuka Takahashi wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:00
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
Imo it isn't that hard, not if you know how to keep up with it. Sure, I'm with Taiki here, I don't go on Ayuka as much as Lex, taking their my PC, but it gives you interactions in another school, you can do activities at whatever school, etc. on that line. You can't roleplay it at Hogwarts unless the time calls for that, but they can still do activities at their schools. Everyone can have their point where they don't feel their character anymore as well, being where they deactivate to come as new, kinda like what I'm questioning right now.
You gonna make them at Mahoutokoro again, or...?

`~Kusamitsu Keiju~'
PC: Taiki Ishii
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Keiju Kusamitsu wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:03
Ayuka Takahashi wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:00
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
Imo it isn't that hard, not if you know how to keep up with it. Sure, I'm with Taiki here, I don't go on Ayuka as much as Lex, taking their my PC, but it gives you interactions in another school, you can do activities at whatever school, etc. on that line. You can't roleplay it at Hogwarts unless the time calls for that, but they can still do activities at their schools. Everyone can have their point where they don't feel their character anymore as well, being where they deactivate to come as new, kinda like what I'm questioning right now.
You gonna make them at Mahoutokoro again, or...?
Idk, might look over all the schools again before deciding if I do go for a new iNPC

✿༺ 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾 𝒜𝓎𝓊𝓀𝒶 ༻✿
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam
Ahhhhh!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:12 Guys! Help! I just made a discord account but don’t know anything about it! How do I join the HIO server?
Check this out
What's your Discord lemme friend you
User or screen name?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:06
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam
Ahhhhh!! :wow:
EMMI!!