OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:48 hi Ayuka!
Hey!

✿༺ π’―π’Άπ“€π’Άπ’½π’Άπ“ˆπ’½π’Ύ π’œπ“Žπ“Šπ“€π’Ά ༻✿
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:48
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:26
Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:25
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:22 WICKETTT!!!!!!
I can't wait for GT vs PBKS to start!!

Who do you support??
In GT vs PBKS or SRH vs KKR?
In the whole IPL!!

I do RCB first then GT lived in banglore before, from gujurat
SRH!!!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
Well, i am making one! are you gonna anytime soon??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:57
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
Well, i am making one! are you gonna anytime soon??
Idk...still confused....

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:57
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
Well, i am making one! are you gonna anytime soon??
Idk...still confused....
Maddy! I'm boreddddddd

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
I treat Mira as someone to practise writing a different characteristic with. I don't put too much time in her but she can be useful when I want to participate in different activities etc. So for me, she's not that hard to deal with...
hru Ayuka?
Last edited by Cassie Jiang on 3 May 2026, 14:58, edited 1 time in total.

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:57
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:55 Basically?
Is it hard to deal with iNPC's?
Should I or should I not?
I am so,so confusedddd......
Well, i am making one! are you gonna anytime soon??
Idk...still confused....
pls make one!! pls!! ilvermony!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
ILVERMORNY is certainly a great choice!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball