OOC Let's Chat!

Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:46
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:46
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:45
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:45 LAV!!!
MELI! wait who's ohh rightt
???
Nothing, I got used to my nickname....
Riverene??

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:47
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:46
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:46
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:45
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:45 LAV!!!
MELI! wait who's ohh rightt
???
Nothing, I got used to my nickname....
Riverene??
Yup... Anyways, whats up?

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:35
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:35 Timezone check, lol?
8:35 in the morning rn
Time zone twin!
YIPPEE!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:48
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:47
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:46
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:46
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:45

MELI! wait who's ohh rightt
???
Nothing, I got used to my nickname....
Riverene??
Yup... Anyways, whats up?
Watching Cricket you?

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:49
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:48
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:47
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:46
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:46

???
Nothing, I got used to my nickname....
Riverene??
Yup... Anyways, whats up?
Watching Cricket you?
Chating, which cricket?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:49
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:49
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:48
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:47
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:46

Nothing, I got used to my nickname....
Riverene??
Yup... Anyways, whats up?
Watching Cricket you?
Chating, which cricket?
IPL? SRH vs KKR

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:50
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:49
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:49
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:48
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:47

Riverene??
Yup... Anyways, whats up?
Watching Cricket you?
Chating, which cricket?
IPL? SRH vs KKR
Ohh Indian Cricket? I've watched once on youtube when I was bored

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:38
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:22
Brookline Quinn wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:21
good morninggggg
Good morning!
ayyyyy you got a iNCP !!!
Yup!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:50
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:50
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:49
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:49
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:48
Yup... Anyways, whats up?
Watching Cricket you?
Chating, which cricket?
IPL? SRH vs KKR
Ohh Indian Cricket? I've watched once on youtube when I was bored
oooh..... I have a match real soon, I gotta play in so I'm preparing for that too

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:52
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:50
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:50
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:49
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:49

Watching Cricket you?
Chating, which cricket?
IPL? SRH vs KKR
Ohh Indian Cricket? I've watched once on youtube when I was bored
oooh..... I have a match real soon, I gotta play in so I'm preparing for that too
Good luck!