Let's Chat!
Riverene??Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:46Nothing, I got used to my nickname....Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:46???
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Yup... Anyways, whats up?Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:47Riverene??Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:46Nothing, I got used to my nickname....Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:46???
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
YIPPEE!
β½~Eklipse~βΎ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Watching Cricket you?Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:48Yup... Anyways, whats up?Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:47Riverene??Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:46Nothing, I got used to my nickname....
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Chating, which cricket?Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:49Watching Cricket you?Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:48Yup... Anyways, whats up?Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:47Riverene??
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
IPL? SRH vs KKRLaverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:49Chating, which cricket?Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:49Watching Cricket you?Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:48Yup... Anyways, whats up?
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Ohh Indian Cricket? I've watched once on youtube when I was boredMelissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:50IPL? SRH vs KKRLaverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:49Chating, which cricket?Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:49Watching Cricket you?
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
Yup!Brookline Quinn wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:38ayyyyy you got a iNCP !!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
oooh..... I have a match real soon, I gotta play in so I'm preparing for that tooLaverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:50Ohh Indian Cricket? I've watched once on youtube when I was boredMelissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:50IPL? SRH vs KKRLaverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:49Chating, which cricket?
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Good luck!Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:52oooh..... I have a match real soon, I gotta play in so I'm preparing for that tooLaverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:50Ohh Indian Cricket? I've watched once on youtube when I was boredMelissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:50IPL? SRH vs KKR
PC: Laasya Manjunath