OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:49
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:48
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:45

I could never....
It’s just routine! I don’t even use an alarm clock half the time!
How the hell?? I can't even wake at 5 without an alarm and 10 times snoozing
I can’t even wake up at 7 :cry2:
........ Flame teach uss
I started this year and it became normal my parents don’t know though so….. if anyone needs help getting up at a certain time just owl!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:27
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:22
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:20

WE DOO
YES!! Making my account rn
iNPC?
Also Lils! Maddy just dont match vibes with ppl. She is UNique.....lolz
Wow, you saying that me and Ryder have the same vibes?
I dunno....plus there aren't even much boys on site to RP with...
........ Wow......

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I posted another club activity! I have done 4 replies today already (3 of them 600 word+)

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:09 I posted another club activity! I have done 4 replies today already (3 of them 600 word+)
I'm too lazy to post in any of them T.T

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:09 I posted another club activity! I have done 4 replies today already (3 of them 600 word+)
Nice! Made Esther’s account, now I need to wait for validation

OOC Let's Chat!
The lack of boys is why I made a boy

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:13
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:09 I posted another club activity! I have done 4 replies today already (3 of them 600 word+)
Nice! Made Esther’s account, now I need to wait for validation
congrats Laasy!

@Melissa Blake noooo I want to meet you at club activities badly :( anyway take your time, and it's totally up to you!

@Simon Kincaid I should have made my iNPC a boy...

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:16 The lack of boys is why I made a boy
and that is exactly why my iNPC will be a boy.....

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:17
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:13
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:09 I posted another club activity! I have done 4 replies today already (3 of them 600 word+)
Nice! Made Esther’s account, now I need to wait for validation
congrats Laasy!

@Melissa Blake noooo I want to meet you at club activities badly :( anyway take your time, and it's totally up to you!

@Simon Kincaid I should have made my iNPC a boy...
Ik I need to lock in one day and complete all the rp's I promised and the replys too

@Madeline Tomlinson me too
Last edited by Melissa Blake on 3 May 2026, 12:36, edited 1 time in total.

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys!