Let's Chat!
Good morning peoples ^^ i'm actually just heading to sleep
|
|
Let's Chat!
I'M CRYING WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO MECassandra Tarot wrote: 3 May 2026, 02:34 friends? no, best friends /ref let's see how many bylers i can pull into existence
hate the finale
Let's Chat!
Good Morning people
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
Welcome back then!Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam
Let's Chat!
So tired, but don't want to sleep....
Let's Chat!
Then Call LEX
Sleep will go away pretty soon
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
They're sleeping 
And they don't have their phone unlocked so they can't harass cause chaos either way.
And they don't have their phone unlocked so they can't harass cause chaos either way.
Let's Chat!
Oh….thats sad.
Anyways, how are you?
Anyways, how are you?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |