OOC Let's Chat!

Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:36
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:24
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:21 Idk where I'ma apply with my iNPC if I make one...
applications are here! view the schools and their lore here. you'll certainly find one you like <3
Alr, thx! Still got another three months :')
no problem! my iNPC Mira is in Ilvermorny. you can also check the school forums and see what activities they have. (I know schools like Mahoutokoro and a few others have special activities!) <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:38
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:36
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:24
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:21 Idk where I'ma apply with my iNPC if I make one...
applications are here! view the schools and their lore here. you'll certainly find one you like <3
Alr, thx! Still got another three months :')
no problem! my iNPC Mira is in Ilvermorny. you can also check the school forums and see what activities they have. (I know schools like Mahoutokoro and a few others have special activities!) <3
What do you mean special activities :eyes:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:31
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:21
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:41
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:15
Silas Norwood wrote: 2 May 2026, 23:42 Shame, Durm’s better 😮‍💨
I concur
:0 do you have a durm inpc?
i will! i've already made him up and started writing stuff with other people off site lol, but i will once i've been around for 6 months hehe
Oooooh?? :eyes::eyes: you should tell me about him
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:22 That reminds me I need to finish working on stuff for my inpc! Though he definitely comes in Lotus's 5th to 7th year Though most likely, it'll be seventh year
Why so late? Do you think you can wait that long?? You could also make a different one in the meantime and then deactivate that one to make the one you were originally thinking of when it gets closer to the time
Well mostly because I want to keep lotus for as long as I can Because he deserves character development. And I do think I can wait that long! Plus the idea of deactivating a place holder kinda hurts And the one that i'm planning makes a little more sense for how i'm writing it to be after lotus :3 Plus I've already written most of what I need to make my next character How I want it So a lot of pre written stuff that will wind up copy and pasted over Because i've written it all up in my notes app lol Plus I want a little more time to finish writing what I need to

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:41
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:31
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:21
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:41
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:15

I concur
:0 do you have a durm inpc?
i will! i've already made him up and started writing stuff with other people off site lol, but i will once i've been around for 6 months hehe
Oooooh?? :eyes::eyes: you should tell me about him
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:22 That reminds me I need to finish working on stuff for my inpc! Though he definitely comes in Lotus's 5th to 7th year Though most likely, it'll be seventh year
Why so late? Do you think you can wait that long?? You could also make a different one in the meantime and then deactivate that one to make the one you were originally thinking of when it gets closer to the time
Well mostly because I want to keep lotus for as long as I can Because he deserves character development. And I do think I can wait that long! Plus the idea of deactivating a place holder kinda hurts And the one that i'm planning makes a little more sense for how i'm writing it to be after lotus :3 Plus I've already written most of what I need to make my next character How I want it So a lot of pre written stuff that will wind up copy and pasted over Because i've written it all up in my notes app lol Plus I want a little more time to finish writing what I need to
Hmmm well whatever floats your boat I guess? I just personally can't imagine planning that far in the future and fully developing a character that I wouldn't get to use until 5-6 more years passed

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:31
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:21
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:41
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:15

I concur
:0 do you have a durm inpc?
i will! i've already made him up and started writing stuff with other people off site lol, but i will once i've been around for 6 months hehe
Oooooh?? :eyes::eyes: you should tell me about him
it's a surprise until it happens hehe

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:51
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:31
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:21
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:41
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:15

I concur
:0 do you have a durm inpc?
i will! i've already made him up and started writing stuff with other people off site lol, but i will once i've been around for 6 months hehe
Oooooh?? :eyes::eyes: you should tell me about him
it's a surprise until it happens hehe
boooo you don't want to share about your character?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:45
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:41
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:31
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:21
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:41

:0 do you have a durm inpc?
i will! i've already made him up and started writing stuff with other people off site lol, but i will once i've been around for 6 months hehe
Oooooh?? :eyes::eyes: you should tell me about him
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:22 That reminds me I need to finish working on stuff for my inpc! Though he definitely comes in Lotus's 5th to 7th year Though most likely, it'll be seventh year
Why so late? Do you think you can wait that long?? You could also make a different one in the meantime and then deactivate that one to make the one you were originally thinking of when it gets closer to the time
Well mostly because I want to keep lotus for as long as I can Because he deserves character development. And I do think I can wait that long! Plus the idea of deactivating a place holder kinda hurts And the one that i'm planning makes a little more sense for how i'm writing it to be after lotus :3 Plus I've already written most of what I need to make my next character How I want it So a lot of pre written stuff that will wind up copy and pasted over Because i've written it all up in my notes app lol Plus I want a little more time to finish writing what I need to
Hmmm well whatever floats your boat I guess? I just personally can't imagine planning that far in the future and fully developing a character that I wouldn't get to use until 5-6 more years passed
Well, my intention is for my inpc to be some younger distant relative of Lotus on his dad's side I also want my inpc to go to Hogwarts because of some family thing Like Lotus because Lotus is american born!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:51
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:51
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:31
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:21
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:41

:0 do you have a durm inpc?
i will! i've already made him up and started writing stuff with other people off site lol, but i will once i've been around for 6 months hehe
Oooooh?? :eyes::eyes: you should tell me about him
it's a surprise until it happens hehe
boooo you don't want to share about your character?
:tongue:

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:52
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:45
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:41
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:31
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:21

i will! i've already made him up and started writing stuff with other people off site lol, but i will once i've been around for 6 months hehe
Oooooh?? :eyes::eyes: you should tell me about him
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:22 That reminds me I need to finish working on stuff for my inpc! Though he definitely comes in Lotus's 5th to 7th year Though most likely, it'll be seventh year
Why so late? Do you think you can wait that long?? You could also make a different one in the meantime and then deactivate that one to make the one you were originally thinking of when it gets closer to the time
Well mostly because I want to keep lotus for as long as I can Because he deserves character development. And I do think I can wait that long! Plus the idea of deactivating a place holder kinda hurts And the one that i'm planning makes a little more sense for how i'm writing it to be after lotus :3 Plus I've already written most of what I need to make my next character How I want it So a lot of pre written stuff that will wind up copy and pasted over Because i've written it all up in my notes app lol Plus I want a little more time to finish writing what I need to
Hmmm well whatever floats your boat I guess? I just personally can't imagine planning that far in the future and fully developing a character that I wouldn't get to use until 5-6 more years passed
Well, my intention is for my inpc to be some younger distant relative of Lotus on his dad's side I also want my inpc to go to Hogwarts because of some family thing Like Lotus because Lotus is american born!
Ohhh huh okay, also you know that you can't have inpcs go to Hogwarts, right? If you have them go there, they become your pc instead.

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:54
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:52
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:45
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:41
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:31

Oooooh?? :eyes::eyes: you should tell me about him



Why so late? Do you think you can wait that long?? You could also make a different one in the meantime and then deactivate that one to make the one you were originally thinking of when it gets closer to the time
Well mostly because I want to keep lotus for as long as I can Because he deserves character development. And I do think I can wait that long! Plus the idea of deactivating a place holder kinda hurts And the one that i'm planning makes a little more sense for how i'm writing it to be after lotus :3 Plus I've already written most of what I need to make my next character How I want it So a lot of pre written stuff that will wind up copy and pasted over Because i've written it all up in my notes app lol Plus I want a little more time to finish writing what I need to
Hmmm well whatever floats your boat I guess? I just personally can't imagine planning that far in the future and fully developing a character that I wouldn't get to use until 5-6 more years passed
Well, my intention is for my inpc to be some younger distant relative of Lotus on his dad's side I also want my inpc to go to Hogwarts because of some family thing Like Lotus because Lotus is american born!
Ohhh huh okay, also you know that you can't have inpcs go to Hogwarts, right? If you have them go there, they become your pc instead.
That was the point because then lotus would have been too old for hogwarts and he'd become my inpc Don't worry. This makes a lot of sense in my head lol

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff