OOC Let's Chat!

Get River back here
I aint done interrogating him

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:39
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:36
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:32 Hey guysss
heya Lav!
Let's chat here
suree
Today was boring

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:39
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:36
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:32 Hey guysss
heya Lav!
Let's chat here
suree
Today was boring
SAYS THE PRETTIEST PERSON ALIVE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:45
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:39
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:36

heya Lav!
Let's chat here
suree
Today was boring
SAYS THE PRETTIEST PERSON ALIVE
You all are!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:46 Hi guys!
Hiya Lassi!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:46 Hi guys!
Hiya Lassi!
Whatcha doing?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:46 Hi guys!
Hiya Lassi!
Whatcha doing?
Making my PPT

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:46 Hi guys!
Hiya Lassi!
Whatcha doing?
Making my PPT
Nice! What for?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:46 Hi guys!
Hiya Lassi!
Whatcha doing?
Making my PPT
Nice! What for?
AI

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9