Let's Chat!
Get River back here
I aint done interrogating him
I aint done interrogating him
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Today was boring
Let's Chat!
SAYS THE PRETTIEST PERSON ALIVELaverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:43Today was boring
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
You all are!Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:45SAYS THE PRETTIEST PERSON ALIVELaverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:43Today was boring
Let's Chat!
Hiya Lassi!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Whatcha doing?
Let's Chat!
Making my PPT
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Nice! What for?Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:47Making my PPT
Let's Chat!
AILaasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:47Nice! What for?Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:47Making my PPT
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |