OOC Let's Chat!

hi guys :bye:

❛❛ if it's meant to be, it'll be. ❜❜

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:26
Ryder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:20
River Grimes wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:19
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:13

Yeah
Anyways...
Whatcha doin?

I am in bed lol. It's 5 am
Finally I meet the other guy

I am the other guy
Yeah bro, You got stuck. I was in your place like a week ago. It's your turn now...how does it feels?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:28
River Grimes wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:26
Ryder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:20
River Grimes wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:19
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:14

Anyways...
Whatcha doin?

I am in bed lol. It's 5 am
Finally I meet the other guy

I am the other guy
Yeah bro, You got stuck. I was in your place like a week ago. It's your turn now...how does it feels?
Haha, dude. You signed up for it... I don't think River did....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Andrea Woodsburn wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:27 hi guys :bye:
hi Andrea!

PC: Cassie Jiang

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:21
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:18
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:16
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:15

THE RIVER!!???
Hiya Maddy!!!
HIII LAASY!!
Hru?
Good, you?
Also good! :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:29
Ryder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:28
River Grimes wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:26
Ryder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:20
River Grimes wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:19


I am in bed lol. It's 5 am
Finally I meet the other guy

I am the other guy
Yeah bro, You got stuck. I was in your place like a week ago. It's your turn now...how does it feels?
Haha, dude. You signed up for it... I don't think River did....
Are you talking about IT?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:29
Ryder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:28
River Grimes wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:26
Ryder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:20

Finally I meet the other guy

I am the other guy
Yeah bro, You got stuck. I was in your place like a week ago. It's your turn now...how does it feels?
Haha, dude. You signed up for it... I don't think River did....
Are you talking about IT?
Yeah

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:31
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:29
Ryder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:28
River Grimes wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:26


I am the other guy
Yeah bro, You got stuck. I was in your place like a week ago. It's your turn now...how does it feels?
Haha, dude. You signed up for it... I don't think River did....
Are you talking about IT?
Yeah
Yeah he had no idea

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:31
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:29
Ryder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:28

Yeah bro, You got stuck. I was in your place like a week ago. It's your turn now...how does it feels?
Haha, dude. You signed up for it... I don't think River did....
Are you talking about IT?
Yeah
Yeah he had no idea
Exactly... Anyways, gtg so byeeee Riverneee
Last edited by Lily Clarke on 2 May 2026, 12:33, edited 1 time in total.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:29
Ryder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:28
River Grimes wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:26
Ryder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:20

Finally I meet the other guy

I am the other guy
Yeah bro, You got stuck. I was in your place like a week ago. It's your turn now...how does it feels?
Haha, dude. You signed up for it... I don't think River did....
Are you talking about IT?

Loner Mudblood