Let's Chat!
Yeah bro, You got stuck. I was in your place like a week ago. It's your turn now...how does it feels?River Grimes wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:26Ryder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:20Finally I meet the other guyRiver Grimes wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:19
I am in bed lol. It's 5 am
I am the other guy
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Haha, dude. You signed up for it... I don't think River did....Ryder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:28Yeah bro, You got stuck. I was in your place like a week ago. It's your turn now...how does it feels?River Grimes wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:26Ryder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:20Finally I meet the other guy
I am the other guy
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
hi Andrea!
PC: Cassie Jiang
Let's Chat!
Also good!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:26Good, you?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:21Hru?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:18HIII LAASY!!
Let's Chat!
Are you talking about IT?Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:29Haha, dude. You signed up for it... I don't think River did....Ryder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:28Yeah bro, You got stuck. I was in your place like a week ago. It's your turn now...how does it feels?River Grimes wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:26
I am the other guy
Let's Chat!
YeahLaverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:31Are you talking about IT?Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:29Haha, dude. You signed up for it... I don't think River did....Ryder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:28Yeah bro, You got stuck. I was in your place like a week ago. It's your turn now...how does it feels?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yeah he had no ideaLily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:31YeahLaverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:31Are you talking about IT?Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:29Haha, dude. You signed up for it... I don't think River did....Ryder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:28Yeah bro, You got stuck. I was in your place like a week ago. It's your turn now...how does it feels?
Let's Chat!
Exactly... Anyways, gtg so byeeee RiverneeeLaverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:32Yeah he had no ideaLily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:31YeahLaverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:31Are you talking about IT?Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:29Haha, dude. You signed up for it... I don't think River did....Ryder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:28
Yeah bro, You got stuck. I was in your place like a week ago. It's your turn now...how does it feels?
Last edited by Lily Clarke on 2 May 2026, 12:33, edited 1 time in total.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:31Are you talking about IT?Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:29Haha, dude. You signed up for it... I don't think River did....Ryder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:28Yeah bro, You got stuck. I was in your place like a week ago. It's your turn now...how does it feels?
Loner Mudblood