Let's Chat!
MADDDDIIIEEEE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
BRII, MADDYYY, HRU??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
LYDER!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:34BRII, MADDYYY, HRU??
Great, you?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
...... No commentsBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:34LYDER!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:34BRII, MADDYYY, HRU??
Great, you?
I am good too!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
The name suits you!Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:35...... No commentsBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:34LYDER!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:34BRII, MADDYYY, HRU??
Great, you?
I am good too!!!
Whatcha doing?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Again no comments.....Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:36The name suits you!Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:35...... No commentsBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:34LYDER!!!
Great, you?
I am good too!!!
Whatcha doing?
Nothing much, just writing a RP
Wbu?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Can we do another concertMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:40BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
YES!! WHAT SONG?Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:40Can we do another concertMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:40BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
You choose! Just start!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:41YES!! WHAT SONG?Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:40Can we do another concertMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:40BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |