OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:27 LILY U POSTED!! YAYAYYA!! RY ALSO DID!
MADDDDIIIEEEE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:31
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:27 LILY U POSTED!! YAYAYYA!! RY ALSO DID!
MADDDDIIIEEEE
BRII, MADDYYY, HRU??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:34
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:31
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:27 LILY U POSTED!! YAYAYYA!! RY ALSO DID!
MADDDDIIIEEEE
BRII, MADDYYY, HRU??
LYDER!!!
Great, you?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:34
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:31
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:27 LILY U POSTED!! YAYAYYA!! RY ALSO DID!
MADDDDIIIEEEE
BRII, MADDYYY, HRU??
LYDER!!!
Great, you?
...... No comments
I am good too!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:35
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:34
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:31
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:27 LILY U POSTED!! YAYAYYA!! RY ALSO DID!
MADDDDIIIEEEE
BRII, MADDYYY, HRU??
LYDER!!!
Great, you?
...... No comments
I am good too!!!
The name suits you!
Whatcha doing?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:35
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:34
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:31

MADDDDIIIEEEE
BRII, MADDYYY, HRU??
LYDER!!!
Great, you?
...... No comments
I am good too!!!
The name suits you!
Whatcha doing?
Again no comments.....
Nothing much, just writing a RP
Wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:31
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:27 LILY U POSTED!! YAYAYYA!! RY ALSO DID!
MADDDDIIIEEEE
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:31
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:27 LILY U POSTED!! YAYAYYA!! RY ALSO DID!
MADDDDIIIEEEE
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can we do another concert :cute:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:31
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:27 LILY U POSTED!! YAYAYYA!! RY ALSO DID!
MADDDDIIIEEEE
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can we do another concert :cute:
YES!! WHAT SONG?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:31
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:27 LILY U POSTED!! YAYAYYA!! RY ALSO DID!
MADDDDIIIEEEE
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can we do another concert :cute:
YES!! WHAT SONG?
You choose! Just start!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe