OOC Let's Chat!

Hullo all

โ˜†"And the stars look very different today"โ˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:23 Hullo all
I shall have a starter ready for you soon

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:27
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:23 Hullo all
I shall have a starter ready for you soon
REMYYY

๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐€. ๐ƒ๐” ๐๐Ž๐๐“ STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜-๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ-๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:27
Remy Break wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:27
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:23 Hullo all
I shall have a starter ready for you soon
REMYYY
yo :D

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:28
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:27
Remy Break wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:27
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:23 Hullo all
I shall have a starter ready for you soon
REMYYY
yo :D
hruuu

๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐€. ๐ƒ๐” ๐๐Ž๐๐“ STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜-๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ-๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:29
Remy Break wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:28
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:27
Remy Break wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:27
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:23 Hullo all
I shall have a starter ready for you soon
REMYYY
yo :D
hruuu
sleeby, you?

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:32
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:29
Remy Break wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:28
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:27
Remy Break wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:27

I shall have a starter ready for you soon
REMYYY
yo :D
hruuu
sleeby, you?
me too lol

๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐€. ๐ƒ๐” ๐๐Ž๐๐“ STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜-๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ-๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Brooo Buffalo Bill from The Silence of the Lambs is creepyyy

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:27
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:23 Hullo all
I shall have a starter ready for you soon
As soon as I get dishes done I'll start on my reply :3

โ˜†"And the stars look very different today"โ˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
gooooood mooooooooorning!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball