Let's Chat!
Hullo all
Let's Chat!
I shall have a starter ready for you soon
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
REMYYY
| ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐. ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| ๐ง๐ต๐ฒ ๐๐ฒ๐น๐๐ฒ๐-๐ถ๐ป๐ธ๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐ฟ๐ฒ๐ป๐ฑ-๐๐๐ฎ๐ฟ๐๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐๐ฟ๐๐ฐ๐๐๐ฟ๐ฎ๐น ๐ต๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
yoBlair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:27REMYYY
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:28yoBlair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:27REMYYY![]()
hruuu
| ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐. ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| ๐ง๐ต๐ฒ ๐๐ฒ๐น๐๐ฒ๐-๐ถ๐ป๐ธ๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐ฟ๐ฒ๐ป๐ฑ-๐๐๐ฎ๐ฟ๐๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐๐ฟ๐๐ฐ๐๐๐ฟ๐ฎ๐น ๐ต๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
sleeby, you?Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:29Remy Break wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:28yoBlair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:27REMYYY
hruuu
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:32sleeby, you?Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 1 May 2026, 23:29hruuu
me too lol
| ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐. ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| ๐ง๐ต๐ฒ ๐๐ฒ๐น๐๐ฒ๐-๐ถ๐ป๐ธ๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐ฟ๐ฒ๐ป๐ฑ-๐๐๐ฎ๐ฟ๐๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐๐ฟ๐๐ฐ๐๐๐ฟ๐ฎ๐น ๐ต๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
Brooo Buffalo Bill from The Silence of the Lambs is creepyyy
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
As soon as I get dishes done I'll start on my reply :3
Let's Chat!
gooooood mooooooooorning!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball