Let's Chat!
Helllllloooooo
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Briar!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
What do you mean why? The entire chat blew up! certain someone?Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:18wait why??
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:23What do you mean why? The entire chat blew up! certain someone?Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:18wait why??
Let's Chat!
bruh... don't start again pls... especially with briar and maddy around....Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:23What do you mean why? The entire chat blew up! certain someone?Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:18wait why??
LASSI..... DON'T YOU DARE START
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Okie dokieLily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:24bruh... don't start again pls... especially with briar and maddy around....Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:23What do you mean why? The entire chat blew up! certain someone?Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:18wait why??
LASSI..... DON'T YOU DARE START
Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:24bruh... don't start again pls... especially with briar and maddy around....Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:23What do you mean why? The entire chat blew up! certain someone?Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:18wait why??
LASSI..... DON'T YOU DARE START
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
BRI..... LASSI.........
Nope...
Nope...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |