OOC Let's Chat!

Helllllloooooo

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:19 Helllllloooooo
Briar!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:19 Helllllloooooo
:wow: :wave:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:21
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:19 Helllllloooooo
:wow: :wave:
🐝
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:20
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:19 Helllllloooooo
Briar!!!!
🌼

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:13 LASSI!!! FLAME!!! HRU?
GOOD! YOU? ALSO CONGRATS!
wait why??
What do you mean why? The entire chat blew up! certain someone?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:13 LASSI!!! FLAME!!! HRU?
GOOD! YOU? ALSO CONGRATS!
wait why??
What do you mean why? The entire chat blew up! certain someone?
:yes:

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:13 LASSI!!! FLAME!!! HRU?
GOOD! YOU? ALSO CONGRATS!
wait why??
What do you mean why? The entire chat blew up! certain someone?
bruh... don't start again pls... especially with briar and maddy around....
LASSI..... DON'T YOU DARE START

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:24
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:13 LASSI!!! FLAME!!! HRU?
GOOD! YOU? ALSO CONGRATS!
wait why??
What do you mean why? The entire chat blew up! certain someone?
bruh... don't start again pls... especially with briar and maddy around....
LASSI..... DON'T YOU DARE START
Okie dokie :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:24
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:13 LASSI!!! FLAME!!! HRU?
GOOD! YOU? ALSO CONGRATS!
wait why??
What do you mean why? The entire chat blew up! certain someone?
bruh... don't start again pls... especially with briar and maddy around....
LASSI..... DON'T YOU DARE START
:sly:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
BRI..... LASSI.........
Nope...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9