OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:45
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:44
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:44
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:42
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:41
WHY'D I NEVER KNOW THAT!
Where is it? I wanna seeee
<3
What do we have to do here? I dont get it :cry2:
Click the link and vote
For who? Who are the nominees?
Second Link

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:45
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:44
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:44
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:42
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:41
WHY'D I NEVER KNOW THAT!
Where is it? I wanna seeee
<3
What do we have to do here? I dont get it :cry2:
Click the link and vote
For who? Who are the nominees?
dude i am a nominee

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:47
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:45
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:44
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:44
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:42

<3
What do we have to do here? I dont get it :cry2:
Click the link and vote
For who? Who are the nominees?
dude i am a nominee
WAIT I DIDNT SEE WHAT FOR

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:39 There is an yearbook here?
Yep! I used to be second in command for the old yearbook club from last year, but the owner disbanded the club after she deactivated.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:47
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:45
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:44
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:44

What do we have to do here? I dont get it :cry2:
Click the link and vote
For who? Who are the nominees?
dude i am a nominee
WAIT I DIDNT SEE WHAT FOR
HELGA'S HANGRIEST...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:48
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:47
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:45
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:44

Click the link and vote
For who? Who are the nominees?
dude i am a nominee
WAIT I DIDNT SEE WHAT FOR
HELGA'S HANGRIEST...
SLYTHERIN’s SLEEPIEST

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
I don't know what to do too. but i have a great respect for whoever put the banner, it literally matches my signature so well, and my fav singer lol

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I got nominated for Best Dressed

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:50 I got nominated for Best Dressed
omg yayyyy

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Aww no nominations this year

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone