Let's Chat!
That’s sad.Emily Shephard wrote: 1 May 2026, 11:07 NOOOOOO!!!
One of the modules I wanted to take next year isn't running!!!
Aww... It was my first choice too...
Let's Chat!
JULES!!!!!
Let's Chat!
Hi Julia!!
Let's Chat!
LAASYA
Let's Chat!
Hru? Made my inpc’s ency, now all I have to do is fill out the form and wait
Let's Chat!
HEY LIA
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Good Morning
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
HANA!!!!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |