Let's Chat!
Riverne
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
congraaaaaaats!! btw love your new pfp!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:26 Yay! Second song audio prepared!
After 8 mental breakdowns and two crashouts![]()
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
SHUT UP
Let's Chat!
Absolutely not
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
First I saw absolutely.. Then not....Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:31Absolutely not
Let's Chat!
Just kidding…Btw did you understand how to add the specific contents to your ency?Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:32First I saw absolutely.. Then not....Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:31Absolutely not
If not, I can help!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
ThanksBriar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:33Just kidding…Btw did you understand how to add the specific contents to your ency?Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:32First I saw absolutely.. Then not....
If not, I can help!
I didn't... YOU LEFT ME! YOU LEFT ME!
Let's Chat!
So, to the top left corner, do you see the name of the thread in light orange? Click that, and then click the URL BAR
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I'm on the computerBriar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:35 So, to the top left corner, do you see the name of the thread in light orange? Click that, and then click the URL BAR
Let's Chat!
NOOOOOO!!!
One of the modules I wanted to take next year isn't running!!!
Aww... It was my first choice too...
One of the modules I wanted to take next year isn't running!!!
Aww... It was my first choice too...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone