OOC Let's Chat!

Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:27
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:27Hii
Hey Hana
Riverne

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:26 Yay! Second song audio prepared!
After 8 mental breakdowns and two crashouts :wow:
congraaaaaaats!! btw love your new pfp!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:28
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:27
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:27Hii
Hey Hana
Riverne
SHUT UP

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:28
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:27
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:27Hii
Hey Hana
Riverne
SHUT UP
Absolutely not

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:31
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:28
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:27
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:27Hii
Hey Hana
Riverne
SHUT UP
Absolutely not
First I saw absolutely.. Then not....

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:32
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:31
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:28
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:27

Hey Hana
Riverne
SHUT UP
Absolutely not
First I saw absolutely.. Then not....
Just kidding…Btw did you understand how to add the specific contents to your ency?
If not, I can help!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:33
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:32
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:31
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:28

Riverne
SHUT UP
Absolutely not
First I saw absolutely.. Then not....
Just kidding…Btw did you understand how to add the specific contents to your ency?
If not, I can help!
Thanks :)

I didn't... YOU LEFT ME! YOU LEFT ME!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
So, to the top left corner, do you see the name of the thread in light orange? Click that, and then click the URL BAR

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:35 So, to the top left corner, do you see the name of the thread in light orange? Click that, and then click the URL BAR
I'm on the computer

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
NOOOOOO!!!

One of the modules I wanted to take next year isn't running!!!

Aww... It was my first choice too...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone