Let's Chat!
I hope you don't mind if its short because it barely above the required word countSimon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:30Love to hear it!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:29I'm currently working on a starter for our RP! Sorry to add yet another thing to your plateSimon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:20 someone pick a number from 1-10, please - I want to know which rp to reply to tonight......although I should probably be working on my Headliner articleTruly!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
3Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:20 someone pick a number from 1-10, please - I want to know which rp to reply to tonight......although I should probably be working on my Headliner article
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤
Let's Chat!
Nah, gotta start somewhere! Go for it!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:50I hope you don't mind if its short because it barely above the required word countSimon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:30Love to hear it!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:29I'm currently working on a starter for our RP! Sorry to add yet another thing to your plateSimon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:20 someone pick a number from 1-10, please - I want to know which rp to reply to tonight......although I should probably be working on my Headliner articleTruly!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Yall I for some reason, just realized that I could walk around my house to get some steps in on Pokémon Go and idk that makes checking the walls for enemies going outside and walking around the yard easier cause then I get buddy points with my litten
Let's Chat!
I'm so excited
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
Ooh? Share?
Let's Chat!
Well I did all the homework to get to top 3 for the free pet and I did it!
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
:Dawesome!!!! What ya gonna name it?Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:58Well I did all the homework to get to top 3 for the free pet and I did it!
Let's Chat!
....no ideaLotus Lively wrote: 1 May 2026, 02:02:Dawesome!!!! What ya gonna name it?Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:58Well I did all the homework to get to top 3 for the free pet and I did it!
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
CONGRATSDelilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:58Well I did all the homework to get to top 3 for the free pet and I did it!
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."