OOC Let's Chat!

Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:30
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:29
Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:20 someone pick a number from 1-10, please - I want to know which rp to reply to tonight......although I should probably be working on my Headliner article
I'm currently working on a starter for our RP! Sorry to add yet another thing to your plate
Love to hear it! :) Truly!
I hope you don't mind if its short because it barely above the required word count

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:20 someone pick a number from 1-10, please - I want to know which rp to reply to tonight......although I should probably be working on my Headliner article
3

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:50
Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:30
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:29
Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:20 someone pick a number from 1-10, please - I want to know which rp to reply to tonight......although I should probably be working on my Headliner article
I'm currently working on a starter for our RP! Sorry to add yet another thing to your plate
Love to hear it! :) Truly!
I hope you don't mind if its short because it barely above the required word count
Nah, gotta start somewhere! Go for it!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Yall I for some reason, just realized that I could walk around my house to get some steps in on Pokémon Go and idk that makes checking the walls for enemies going outside and walking around the yard easier cause then I get buddy points with my litten

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so excited

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:55 I'm so excited
Ooh? Share?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:58
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:55 I'm so excited
Ooh? Share?
Well I did all the homework to get to top 3 for the free pet and I did it!

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:58
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:58
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:55 I'm so excited
Ooh? Share?
Well I did all the homework to get to top 3 for the free pet and I did it!
:Dawesome!!!! What ya gonna name it?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 May 2026, 02:02
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:58
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:58
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:55 I'm so excited
Ooh? Share?
Well I did all the homework to get to top 3 for the free pet and I did it!
:Dawesome!!!! What ya gonna name it?
....no idea

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:58
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:58
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:55 I'm so excited
Ooh? Share?
Well I did all the homework to get to top 3 for the free pet and I did it!
CONGRATS

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."