OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:33
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:32 What if one of us makes a boy character? I'm mad
My inpc’s character is a girl and I can’t change it now. I become 6 months old on May 2nd I think
Please don’t say iNPC it makes me miss Vivi

Know anyone who’s single?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:34
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:33
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:32 What if one of us makes a boy character? I'm mad
My inpc’s character is a girl and I can’t change it now. I become 6 months old on May 2nd I think
Please don’t say iNPC it makes me miss Vivi

Know anyone who’s single?
I don’t think so…….

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:34
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:33
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:32 What if one of us makes a boy character? I'm mad
My inpc’s character is a girl and I can’t change it now. I become 6 months old on May 2nd I think
Please don’t say iNPC it makes me miss Vivi

Know anyone who’s single?
me but m a girl....lolz

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:35
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:34
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:33
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:32 What if one of us makes a boy character? I'm mad
My inpc’s character is a girl and I can’t change it now. I become 6 months old on May 2nd I think
Please don’t say iNPC it makes me miss Vivi

Know anyone who’s single?
me but m a girl....lolz
Me too lol :lol:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:36
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:35
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:34
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:33
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:32 What if one of us makes a boy character? I'm mad
My inpc’s character is a girl and I can’t change it now. I become 6 months old on May 2nd I think
Please don’t say iNPC it makes me miss Vivi

Know anyone who’s single?
me but m a girl....lolz
Me too lol :lol:
Same

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Lemme specify:
Any boy who is single?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
How do I apply for iNPC by the way?
and No Briar

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:37 Lemme specify:
Any boy who is single?
One but I can't say the name can I?
Last edited by Laverne Taylor on 30 Apr 2026, 18:38, edited 1 time in total.

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:37 Lemme specify:
Any boy who is single?
Yeah. My second gen character :lol:

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys, please remember this is not a dating site. Please let me know if I'm misunderstanding.

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝