OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:29 Guys when’s my turn

Jkjk



IKR!!!
NIGHT LILY!!
I’ve given up at this point….

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:30
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:29 Guys when’s my turn

Jkjk



IKR!!!
Question: Is my character’s life boring?
Night Lils!!
mine is...

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:30
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:28
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:27
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:27 why am I SOO HAPPY LIKE IDK WHATTTTTT
I’m jumping outside a damn recording studio
SAMEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHH HE CALLED HER LILYFLOWER!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!

honestly guys, i really hate to go but i won't be able to sleep if this goes on and my mom's gonna kill me.......
I'm jumping in high school...
HAHAHAH AM JUST LAUGHING AT HOW QUICK RY SIGNED OFF AND LEFT BRO
LAASYA I FEEL LIKE MY CHARACTERS LIFE IS BORING AT THIS POINT TOO LOLS

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:31
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:30
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:29 Guys when’s my turn

Jkjk



IKR!!!
Question: Is my character’s life boring?
Night Lils!!
mine is...
Please do your stuff hio I don’t wanna be single anymore

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:31
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:30
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:28
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:27

I’m jumping outside a damn recording studio
SAMEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHH HE CALLED HER LILYFLOWER!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!

honestly guys, i really hate to go but i won't be able to sleep if this goes on and my mom's gonna kill me.......
I'm jumping in high school...
HAHAHAH AM JUST LAUGHING AT HOW QUICK RY SIGNED OFF AND LEFT BRO
LAASYA I FEEL LIKE MY CHARACTERS LIFE IS BORING AT THIS POINT TOO LOLS
Yeah…. She needs something too but I can’t seem to figure out what

OOC Let's Chat!
What if one of us makes a boy character? I'm mad

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys I will create an iNPC dont know how that turns out tho!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:32 What if one of us makes a boy character? I'm mad
Then….maybe?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:32 What if one of us makes a boy character? I'm mad
My inpc’s character is a girl and I can’t change it now. I become 6 months old on May 2nd I think

But I don’t have to worry about her, she isn’t a very big fan of romance……

OOC Let's Chat!
My iNPC will be a boy, but It will take time to be made ig?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles