Let's Chat!
LOLZ!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:03Maddy! Got the thingy from Briar!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:03You got the owl?Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:02Wait it has something to do with me?
No wait- I'll go back a little![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Ok ok I got it! Give me a minute
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Hey ryder *giggles*
Let's Chat!
Who all know?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:05LOLZ!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:03Maddy! Got the thingy from Briar!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:03You got the owl?Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:02Wait it has something to do with me?
No wait- I'll go back a little![]()
Let's Chat!
Laasya, Lily, Maddie, Rider. Did you see it?Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:09Who all know?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:05LOLZ!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:03Maddy! Got the thingy from Briar!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:03You got the owl?Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:02
Wait it has something to do with me?
No wait- I'll go back a little![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Send me the link you put in the img sectionBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:10Laasya, Lily, Maddie, Rider. Did you see it?Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:09Who all know?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:05LOLZ!
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Whatcha gonna do?Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:12Send me the link you put in the img sectionBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:10Laasya, Lily, Maddie, Rider. Did you see it?Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:09Who all know?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING BOUT?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:12Whatcha gonna do?Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:12Send me the link you put in the img sectionBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:10Laasya, Lily, Maddie, Rider. Did you see it?
Let's Chat!
For anyone interested-
Reducio


| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |