OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:03
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:02
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:01
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:58 What Gossip?
Yur kinda oblivious!
Wait it has something to do with me?
No wait- I'll go back a little
You got the owl?
Maddy! Got the thingy from Briar! :cute:
LOLZ!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Ok ok I got it! Give me a minute

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey ryder *giggles*

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:06 Ok ok I got it! Give me a minute
:bye:

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:03
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:02
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:01
Yur kinda oblivious!
Wait it has something to do with me?
No wait- I'll go back a little
You got the owl?
Maddy! Got the thingy from Briar! :cute:
LOLZ!
Who all know?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:03
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:02

Wait it has something to do with me?
No wait- I'll go back a little
You got the owl?
Maddy! Got the thingy from Briar! :cute:
LOLZ!
Who all know?
Laasya, Lily, Maddie, Rider. Did you see it?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:10
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:03

You got the owl?
Maddy! Got the thingy from Briar! :cute:
LOLZ!
Who all know?
Laasya, Lily, Maddie, Rider. Did you see it?
Send me the link you put in the img section

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:12
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:10
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:03

Maddy! Got the thingy from Briar! :cute:
LOLZ!
Who all know?
Laasya, Lily, Maddie, Rider. Did you see it?
Send me the link you put in the img section
Whatcha gonna do?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:12
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:12
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:10
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:05

LOLZ!
Who all know?
Laasya, Lily, Maddie, Rider. Did you see it?
Send me the link you put in the img section
Whatcha gonna do?
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING BOUT?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
For anyone interested-
Reducio

Image posted by the member

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe