Let's Chat!
you sure bout that?Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:05No reason…Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:585 foot 1 inch.... why?Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:58And height?![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Oh no I have too many ideas of how I could write a bunch of thingsMikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:07Same, the only reason why I decided Mika's dad was the best person to exist is bc I decided she had had enough lol, originally his dad suckedLotus Lively wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:53 I'm gonna give Lotus a cool step mum I think. He deserves it mostly cause most of my other ocs just don't have parents / good ones
Let's Chat!
If I tell you, you’d be….Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:07you sure bout that?Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:05No reason…Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:585 foot 1 inch.... why?![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
be what?Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:18If I tell you, you’d be….Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:07you sure bout that?Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:05No reason…![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Maddie and i will show you soon!Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:19be what?Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:18If I tell you, you’d be….Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:07you sure bout that?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
ok!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:20Maddie and i will show you soon!Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:19be what?Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:18If I tell you, you’d be….
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
THEN GO GET IT
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Let's Chat!
Genuinely WHAT is going on today.
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |