Let's Chat!
Ic!Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:52my colour ooc or ic?Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:50Lils what’s your favourite color?Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:49what for?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
blues and black prollyBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:52Ic!Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:52my colour ooc or ic?Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:50Lils what’s your favourite color?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I'm gonna give Lotus a cool step mum I think. He deserves it mostly cause most of my other ocs just don't have parents / good ones
Let's Chat!
Fine…..Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:52my colour ooc or ic?Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:50Lils what’s your favourite color?Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:49what for?
@Laasya Manjunath stop teasing me guys.......
Let's Chat!
THANKS!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:56Fine…..Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:52my colour ooc or ic?Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:50Lils what’s your favourite color?
@Laasya Manjunath stop teasing me guys.......
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
And height?Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:53blues and black prollyBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:52Ic!Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:52my colour ooc or ic?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
5 foot 1 inch.... why?Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:58And height?Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:53blues and black prollyBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:52Ic!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
No reason…:censored:Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:585 foot 1 inch.... why?Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:58And height?Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:53blues and black prolly
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
No reason…Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:585 foot 1 inch.... why?Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:58And height?Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:53blues and black prolly
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Same, the only reason why I decided Mika's dad was the best person to exist is bc I decided she had had enough lol, originally his dad suckedLotus Lively wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:53 I'm gonna give Lotus a cool step mum I think. He deserves it mostly cause most of my other ocs just don't have parents / good ones
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |