OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:28
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:27 Next concert tomorrow!
Can we do attention by Charlie Puth Next
Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaasaasseeeeeee
Which songgg????
Attention by Charlie Puth. Hear it!
Ik that one!!! We will do that!!!
CAN I JOIN?!?!?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29 I'm sooooo sleeeppppppyyyyyyy......I really need to find a way to be less tired...
You should sleep then if you are that tired, I do that all the time.....


Yeah, @Flame Afterglow you can!!!
Last edited by Lily Clarke on 30 Apr 2026, 15:30, edited 1 time in total.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Whyyyyy isssssss myyyyy indexxxxx registartionnnnnn notttttt gettingggggg aproveddddddddd? :cry2:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29 Whyyyyy isssssss myyyyy indexxxxx registartionnnnnn notttttt gettingggggg aproveddddddddd? :cry2:
It takes a lot of time......

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29 I'm sooooo sleeeppppppyyyyyyy......I really need to find a way to be less tired...
You should sleep then if you are that tired, I do that all the time.....


Yeah, @Flame Afterglow you can!!!
YAYAYAYYA!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29 Whyyyyy isssssss myyyyy indexxxxx registartionnnnnn notttttt gettingggggg aproveddddddddd? :cry2:
It takes a lot of time......
Last time, it happened in one hour :cry2:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29 Whyyyyy isssssss myyyyy indexxxxx registartionnnnnn notttttt gettingggggg aproveddddddddd? :cry2:
It takes a lot of time......
Last time, it happened in one hour :cry2:
Oh that's something.... Mine got approved in like 2-3 days.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:33
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29 Whyyyyy isssssss myyyyy indexxxxx registartionnnnnn notttttt gettingggggg aproveddddddddd? :cry2:
It takes a lot of time......
Last time, it happened in one hour :cry2:
Oh that's something.... Mine got approved in like 2-3 days.....
Same here lolz

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:33
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29 Whyyyyy isssssss myyyyy indexxxxx registartionnnnnn notttttt gettingggggg aproveddddddddd? :cry2:
It takes a lot of time......
Last time, it happened in one hour :cry2:
Oh that's something.... Mine got approved in like 2-3 days.....
Same here lolz
HIYA LOTUS!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:33
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29 Whyyyyy isssssss myyyyy indexxxxx registartionnnnnn notttttt gettingggggg aproveddddddddd? :cry2:
It takes a lot of time......
Last time, it happened in one hour :cry2:
Oh that's something.... Mine got approved in like 2-3 days.....
Same……