Let's Chat!
CAN I JOIN?!?!?Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:28Ik that one!!! We will do that!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:27Attention by Charlie Puth. Hear it!Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:27Which songgg????Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:27 Next concert tomorrow!
Can we do attention by Charlie Puth Next
Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaasaasseeeeeee
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
You should sleep then if you are that tired, I do that all the time.....Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29 I'm sooooo sleeeppppppyyyyyyy......I really need to find a way to be less tired...
Yeah, @Flame Afterglow you can!!!
Last edited by Lily Clarke on 30 Apr 2026, 15:30, edited 1 time in total.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Whyyyyy isssssss myyyyy indexxxxx registartionnnnnn notttttt gettingggggg aproveddddddddd?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
It takes a lot of time......Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29 Whyyyyy isssssss myyyyy indexxxxx registartionnnnnn notttttt gettingggggg aproveddddddddd?![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
YAYAYAYYA!Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29You should sleep then if you are that tired, I do that all the time.....Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29 I'm sooooo sleeeppppppyyyyyyy......I really need to find a way to be less tired...
Yeah, @Flame Afterglow you can!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Last time, it happened in one hourLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:30It takes a lot of time......Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29 Whyyyyy isssssss myyyyy indexxxxx registartionnnnnn notttttt gettingggggg aproveddddddddd?![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Oh that's something.... Mine got approved in like 2-3 days.....Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:32Last time, it happened in one hourLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:30It takes a lot of time......Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29 Whyyyyy isssssss myyyyy indexxxxx registartionnnnnn notttttt gettingggggg aproveddddddddd?![]()
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Same here lolzLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:33Oh that's something.... Mine got approved in like 2-3 days.....Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:32Last time, it happened in one hourLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:30It takes a lot of time......Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29 Whyyyyy isssssss myyyyy indexxxxx registartionnnnnn notttttt gettingggggg aproveddddddddd?![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
HIYA LOTUS!!!!Lotus Lively wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:34Same here lolzLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:33Oh that's something.... Mine got approved in like 2-3 days.....Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:32Last time, it happened in one hourLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:30It takes a lot of time......Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29 Whyyyyy isssssss myyyyy indexxxxx registartionnnnnn notttttt gettingggggg aproveddddddddd?![]()
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Same……Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:33Oh that's something.... Mine got approved in like 2-3 days.....Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:32Last time, it happened in one hourLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:30It takes a lot of time......Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29 Whyyyyy isssssss myyyyy indexxxxx registartionnnnnn notttttt gettingggggg aproveddddddddd?![]()
![]()