Let's Chat!
I HEARD YOU CALLING ON THE MEGAPHONE
You wanna see me all alone
You wanna see me all alone
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
STOP!!! I will start calling you with ugly names too!!
But what is going on?
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Free virtual concert! Enjoy it while you canRyder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14STOP!!! I will start calling you with ugly names too!!
But what is going on?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
As legend has it, you are quite the PYROBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14 I HEARD YOU CALLING ON THE MEGAPHONE
You wanna see me all alone
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Alright, virtual Taylor Swift'sBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14Free virtual concert! Enjoy it while you canRyder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14STOP!!! I will start calling you with ugly names too!!
But what is going on?![]()
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
You light the match to watch it blowMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14As legend has it, you are quite the PYROBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14 I HEARD YOU CALLING ON THE MEGAPHONE
You wanna see me all alone
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
And if you'd never come for meBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:15You light the match to watch it blowMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14As legend has it, you are quite the PYROBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14 I HEARD YOU CALLING ON THE MEGAPHONE
You wanna see me all alone
I might've drowned in the melancholy
@Lily Clarkewhere ya gone?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I swore my loyalty to me, myself and I.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:16And if you'd never come for meBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:15You light the match to watch it blowMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14As legend has it, you are quite the PYROBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14 I HEARD YOU CALLING ON THE MEGAPHONE
You wanna see me all alone
I might've drowned in the melancholy
@Lily Clarkewhere ya gone?
Maddie we should be sisters.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
*Watches the concert*
Last edited by Laasya Manjunath on 30 Apr 2026, 15:18, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
Right before you lit my sky up YEAH, IKRRRRBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:17I swore my loyalty to me, myself and I.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:16And if you'd never come for meBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:15You light the match to watch it blowMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14As legend has it, you are quite the PYROBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14 I HEARD YOU CALLING ON THE MEGAPHONE
You wanna see me all alone
I might've drowned in the melancholy
@Lily Clarkewhere ya gone?
Maddie we should be sisters.
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles