OOC Let's Chat!

I HEARD YOU CALLING ON THE MEGAPHONE
You wanna see me all alone

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:13 RYRY!!!
STOP!!! I will start calling you with ugly names too!!
But what is going on?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:13 RYRY!!!
STOP!!! I will start calling you with ugly names too!!
But what is going on?
Free virtual concert! Enjoy it while you can :smile:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14 I HEARD YOU CALLING ON THE MEGAPHONE
You wanna see me all alone
As legend has it, you are quite the PYRO

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:13 RYRY!!!
STOP!!! I will start calling you with ugly names too!!
But what is going on?
Free virtual concert! Enjoy it while you can :smile:
Alright, virtual Taylor Swift's

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14 I HEARD YOU CALLING ON THE MEGAPHONE
You wanna see me all alone
As legend has it, you are quite the PYRO
You light the match to watch it blow

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:15
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14 I HEARD YOU CALLING ON THE MEGAPHONE
You wanna see me all alone
As legend has it, you are quite the PYRO
You light the match to watch it blow
And if you'd never come for me
I might've drowned in the melancholy
@Lily Clarkewhere ya gone?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:16
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:15
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14 I HEARD YOU CALLING ON THE MEGAPHONE
You wanna see me all alone
As legend has it, you are quite the PYRO
You light the match to watch it blow
And if you'd never come for me
I might've drowned in the melancholy
@Lily Clarkewhere ya gone?
I swore my loyalty to me, myself and I.


Maddie we should be sisters.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
*Watches the concert*
Last edited by Laasya Manjunath on 30 Apr 2026, 15:18, edited 1 time in total.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:17
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:16
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:15
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14 I HEARD YOU CALLING ON THE MEGAPHONE
You wanna see me all alone
As legend has it, you are quite the PYRO
You light the match to watch it blow
And if you'd never come for me
I might've drowned in the melancholy
@Lily Clarkewhere ya gone?
I swore my loyalty to me, myself and I.


Maddie we should be sisters.
Right before you lit my sky up YEAH, IKRRRR

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles