OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:44
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:44
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:43
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:37 What’s happening here?
something, m not allowed to talk about but HiO will hear it soon
Ooh is it something to do with M 2.0
No it's bout that song ig ....
Welp, I found out

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:44
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:44
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:43
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:37 What’s happening here?
something, m not allowed to talk about but HiO will hear it soon
Ooh is it something to do with M 2.0
No it's bout that song ig ....
Welp, I found out
yeah so now yk.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:48
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:44
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:44
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:43

something, m not allowed to talk about but HiO will hear it soon
Ooh is it something to do with M 2.0
No it's bout that song ig ....
Welp, I found out
yeah so now yk.....
Yup and I’m tryna not laugh :lol:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:48
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:44
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:44

Ooh is it something to do with M 2.0
No it's bout that song ig ....
Welp, I found out
yeah so now yk.....
Yup and I’m tryna not laugh :lol:
Don't you dare laugh.......

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:49
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:48
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:44

No it's bout that song ig ....
Welp, I found out
yeah so now yk.....
Yup and I’m tryna not laugh :lol:
Don't you dare laugh.......
Oh well, have fun! ;)

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:49
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:48
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:44

No it's bout that song ig ....
Welp, I found out
yeah so now yk.....
Yup and I’m tryna not laugh :lol:
Don't you dare laugh.......
*giggles*

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:49
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:48
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:48

Welp, I found out
yeah so now yk.....
Yup and I’m tryna not laugh :lol:
Don't you dare laugh.......
Oh well, have fun! ;)
with what?
@Laverne Taylor, don't start giggling...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:51
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:49
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:48

yeah so now yk.....
Yup and I’m tryna not laugh :lol:
Don't you dare laugh.......
Oh well, have fun! ;)
with what?
@Laverne Taylor, don't start giggling...
With the chaos.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:51
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:49
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:49

Yup and I’m tryna not laugh :lol:
Don't you dare laugh.......
Oh well, have fun! ;)
with what?
@Laverne Taylor, don't start giggling...
With the chaos.
yeah.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
My Hearts a stereo, It beats for you so listen close....

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles