Let's Chat!
Welp, I found outLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:44No it's bout that song ig ....Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:44Ooh is it something to do with M 2.0Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:43something, m not allowed to talk about but HiO will hear it soon
Let's Chat!
yeah so now yk.....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:48Welp, I found outLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:44No it's bout that song ig ....Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:44Ooh is it something to do with M 2.0Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:43something, m not allowed to talk about but HiO will hear it soon
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yup and I’m tryna not laughLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:48yeah so now yk.....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:48Welp, I found outLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:44No it's bout that song ig ....Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:44Ooh is it something to do with M 2.0Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:43
something, m not allowed to talk about but HiO will hear it soon
Let's Chat!
Don't you dare laugh.......Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:49Yup and I’m tryna not laughLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:48yeah so now yk.....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:48Welp, I found out![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Oh well, have fun!Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:49Don't you dare laugh.......Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:49Yup and I’m tryna not laughLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:48yeah so now yk.....![]()
Let's Chat!
*giggles*Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:49Don't you dare laugh.......Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:49Yup and I’m tryna not laughLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:48yeah so now yk.....![]()
Let's Chat!
with what?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:50Oh well, have fun!Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:49Don't you dare laugh.......Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:49Yup and I’m tryna not laugh![]()
![]()
@Laverne Taylor, don't start giggling...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
With the chaos.Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:51with what?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:50Oh well, have fun!Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:49Don't you dare laugh.......![]()
@Laverne Taylor, don't start giggling...
Let's Chat!
yeah.....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:52With the chaos.Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:51with what?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:50Oh well, have fun!![]()
@Laverne Taylor, don't start giggling...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
My Hearts a stereo, It beats for you so listen close....
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles