Let's Chat!
I already volunteered! She said that I’m not young enough….Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:13Oh than she really needs you in her collection. I am not really that interestingBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:12Don’t worry, she’s obsessed with makeup, heels, unicornsRyder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:11What A DEADLIER COMBO. Not going near there nuh uh
And knives and canons, human bones, all that kind of stuff!![]()
Anyone else volunteering?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Yeah, why not?Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:12True.... ANYONE WANNA RP?!
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Ohh, you lucky duckie!!! I'm currently doing my morning fast(I do it for like 4ish hours, not much but considering it's from 6-10 in the morning, when I want breakfast!). It's just personal, I like giving myself a bit before eating!Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:13Sorry Rosalyn! I am currently eating cake for breakfast!
Let's Chat!
K then...Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:14Yeah, why not?Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:12True.... ANYONE WANNA RP?!
Let's Chat!
Ok what da u wanna do?Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:14Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:13Sorry Rosalyn! I am currently eating cake for breakfast!SURE!Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:12True.... ANYONE WANNA RP?!
Let's Chat!
Wait- I just realized something. I already have two rp's. One with you tooLaverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:16K then...Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:14Yeah, why not?Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:12True.... ANYONE WANNA RP?!
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Which one?Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:17Wait- I just realized something. I already have two rp's. One with you tooLaverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:16K then...Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:14Yeah, why not?
Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:17Which one? I have threeRyder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:17Wait- I just realized something. I already have two rp's. One with you tooLaverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:16K then...
Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:15Ohh, you lucky duckie!!! I'm currently doing my morning fast(I do it for like 4ish hours, not much but considering it's from 6-10 in the morning, when I want breakfast!). It's just personal, I like giving myself a bit before eating!Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:13Sorry Rosalyn! I am currently eating cake for breakfast!









Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Briar will owl you soon. She told you right?Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:17Which one?Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:17Wait- I just realized something. I already have two rp's. One with you tooLaverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:16K then...
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.