OOC Let's Chat!

Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:08
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:06
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:05

Well yeah, really need to find the princess to break the curse :) which is impossible.....in run to find the antidote :doubt:
Ooh, there’s a person who sells them nearby! She lives in Neverland!
Tinkerbell?
Nah she had a fight with Peter….RIP Pan…he trusted her….
Captain Hookerina!
No way. BACKSTABBER!
Hook has a WIFE?
Daughter of Smee and him

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:08
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:06
Ooh, there’s a person who sells them nearby! She lives in Neverland!
Tinkerbell?
Nah she had a fight with Peter….RIP Pan…he trusted her….
Captain Hookerina!
No way. BACKSTABBER!
Hook has a WIFE?
Daughter of Smee and him
What A DEADLIER COMBO. Not going near there nuh uh

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm bored

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Uhhhhh... what in the world sort of conversation is going on there? Captain Hookerina?

Hi Laverne!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:11 I'm bored
Same, chat not holding up like yesterday.

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:08
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:07

Tinkerbell?
Nah she had a fight with Peter….RIP Pan…he trusted her….
Captain Hookerina!
No way. BACKSTABBER!
Hook has a WIFE?
Daughter of Smee and him
What A DEADLIER COMBO. Not going near there nuh uh
Don’t worry, she’s obsessed with makeup, heels, unicorns

And knives and canons, human bones, all that kind of stuff! :innocent:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:12
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:11 I'm bored
Same, chat not holding up like yesterday.
True.... ANYONE WANNA RP?!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:12
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:08
Nah she had a fight with Peter….RIP Pan…he trusted her….
Captain Hookerina!
No way. BACKSTABBER!
Hook has a WIFE?
Daughter of Smee and him
What A DEADLIER COMBO. Not going near there nuh uh
Don’t worry, she’s obsessed with makeup, heels, unicorns

And knives and canons, human bones, all that kind of stuff! :innocent:
Oh than she really needs you in her collection. I am not really that interesting

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:08
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:07 WHAT"S COOKING MY FRIENDS?!?!
Ugh, thanks a LOT Flame, now you've made me hungry!!!
Sorry Rosalyn! I am currently eating cake for breakfast!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:13
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:08
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:07 WHAT"S COOKING MY FRIENDS?!?!
Ugh, thanks a LOT Flame, now you've made me hungry!!!
Sorry Rosalyn! I am currently eating cake for breakfast!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:12
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:12
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:11 I'm bored
Same, chat not holding up like yesterday.
True.... ANYONE WANNA RP?!
SURE!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.