Let's Chat!
That sounds so cool, the school stuff not the sleepiness!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:10 Soooo sleepy still, I don’t want to be at school. Last day though, then I’m going camping tomorrow!
I’m also finding out about a huge school opportunity, to get a uni degree in high school. I find out tomorrow, on Friday, if I got in…I hope I did!!!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Yeah it is…
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
It is!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Avie!!!!!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
It is
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Good. Its my mom's birthday
The most dangerous person is the one who thinks, listens, and observes
Let's Chat!
Happy birthday to her!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |