Let's Chat!
Haha the person who made it was pretty talented… I guessBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:05Your signature brings back memories…Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:04Never apologize for being excited!!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:02 Posted my first rp YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYY
Sorry I’m enthusiastic for absolutely no reason right now.
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Yes, majestic UuU. Round of applause for Kennedy.Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:05Your signature brings back memories…Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:04Never apologize for being excited!!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:02 Posted my first rp YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYY
Sorry I’m enthusiastic for absolutely no reason right now.
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤
Let's Chat!
Oh thanks! I actually took a lot of time making your signature!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:06Haha the person who made it was pretty talented… I guessBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:05Your signature brings back memories…Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:04Never apologize for being excited!!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:02 Posted my first rp YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYY
Sorry I’m enthusiastic for absolutely no reason right now.![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Well I’m very grateful and I love it so so so much, I have a lot of trouble with coding!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:07Oh thanks! I actually took a lot of time making your signature…Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:06Haha the person who made it was pretty talented… I guessBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:05Your signature brings back memories…Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:04Never apologize for being excited!!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:02 Posted my first rp YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYY
Sorry I’m enthusiastic for absolutely no reason right now.![]()
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
FrKennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:09Well I’m very grateful and I love it so so so much, I have a lot of trouble with coding!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:07Oh thanks! I actually took a lot of time making your signature…Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:06Haha the person who made it was pretty talented… I guess![]()
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤
Let's Chat!
Soooo sleepy still, I don’t want to be at school. Last day though, then I’m going camping tomorrow!
I’m also finding out about a huge school opportunity, to get a uni degree in high school. I find out tomorrow, on Friday, if I got in…I hope I did!!!
I’m also finding out about a huge school opportunity, to get a uni degree in high school. I find out tomorrow, on Friday, if I got in…I hope I did!!!
Let's Chat!
So! Should I make a shop for Briar too? I mean….same person right? More improvement?Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:09Well I’m very grateful and I love it so so so much, I have a lot of trouble with coding!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:07Oh thanks! I actually took a lot of time making your signature…Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:06Haha the person who made it was pretty talented… I guess![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Yes! May I offer a suggestion for theme: A Record Shop!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:11So! Should I make a shop for Briar too? I mean….same person right? More improvement?Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:09Well I’m very grateful and I love it so so so much, I have a lot of trouble with coding!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:07Oh thanks! I actually took a lot of time making your signature…
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
That….sounds good!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:12Yes! May I offer a suggestion for theme: A Record Shop!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:11So! Should I make a shop for Briar too? I mean….same person right? More improvement?Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:09Well I’m very grateful and I love it so so so much, I have a lot of trouble with coding!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:07Oh thanks! I actually took a lot of time making your signature…
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |